Versatile neck labels for hoodies, t-shirts, crewnecks, jackets and much more!
Maximum label area : 2″ x 2″
Method : screen printing
Ink used : plastisol
Free pantone color matching
Hot or Cold peel release paper
Instructions : 330F – 8 seconds – medium pressure
Turnaround time : 5 – 7 open days
- Screen printed heat labels for your garments.
- Soft hand feel.
- Possible to print finer details than DTF
- Retail quality
- Matte finish print. (Black ink is a little more shiny than any other ink colours)
- Hot or cold peel release transfer available
- High stretchability and wash fastness. Will last for years without cracking.
Suited for the following fabrics
Must be applied with a cap heat press.
- Prepress the garment to remove moisture and flatten the fiber
- Temperature : (330°F – 350°F)
- Time : 7 seconds – 10 seconds
- Pressure : firm (make sure to not scorch the fabric)
- Transfer can be covered with a teflon or parchment paper to avoid garment scorching
- Peel hot or cold depending on transfer type
Upload your designs in the following requirements
- Minimum line weight of 2 pixels or 0.5mm. Example : Download .pdf label example here
- 300 dpi resolution
- Transparent background
- Minimum recommended empty space between two lines is 2 pixels.
- Make sure your designs are not pixelated. Bad input will result in a bad output. Example : fuzzy edges.
- Vector art is suggested.
- Upload your designs in the exact color as they should be printed.
- Transfers are printed with Pantone Coated colors.
- Accepted files : .ai, .eps, .png, .psd
- Your labels will be shipped to you on a 12″ x 16″ sheet.
Disclaimer : In order to burn a proper screen to print transfers a minimum line weight of 2px is required. All submitted designs will be printed as is. We cannot guarantee a perfect print with lines less than 2px weight. Please verify your artwork. We are not responsible for any quality loss if the design does not meet the requirements.
- Simply drag and drop your files here. Upload only one label per file, for a maximum of 5 files. Label must be true to size (maximum printed area 2″ x 2″ per label)
- Maximum of 5 labels variations per batch for a total sum. Example : 30 * small, 30 * medium, 30 * large, 30 * xlarge, 30 * 2xlarge. (Will give you a total count of 150 labels)
- Choose the required quantity range for your order. (Example : you want 30 x small size labels, 30 x medium size labels, 50 x large size labels, total label count : 110 label, quantity range 100 – 199).
- Choose how many colors are on the labels, maximum of three colors in total.
- Input the total label count near the add to cart button. (depending on quantity range)
- Click on Add to Cart to complete your order.
- IMPORTANT : In the notes field, let us know how many labels of each variation you need and the dimensions of each label. (Example :Small labels x 37 & make sure the all of the labels are 1.8″ wide)
Lise DESIGNS –
très bon produits et Livraison rapide
Jennifer Sheila –
I like my labels, but they are a little see through. Have ordered the white labels for black garments. Next time will opt for a grey color or cold peel transfers. They told me they are more opaque
[email protected] –
Life saver product for my clothing brand, fast and easy application. We ordered the hot peel labels
Vincenzo Customs –
Exactly as expected – Five stars service