Screen printing Pricing
We ship anywhere in Canada from Montréal
Screen printing is the most common method in the garment printing industry. It’s perfect for medium to large orders with fast turnarounds.
Screen printing Price
The pricing per item does not include the garment, and it depends on the quantity and how many colors are on your design. The pricing is per placement.
Setup fee : Setup fee is 20$ first screen and 12$ any additional screens. One color means one screen. If you have a small print on chest and a full back print, we can put them on the same screen, same colors only.
Setup fee includes :
– Pantone color mixing
– Design color separation
– Vectorise or improve design quality
– On press installation
– Pre-production approval
– Screen making and reclaiming
Printing price table up to 13" x 16"
- The following table is for dark garments with a printing area up to 13″ x 16″.
- Light garments are 10% off this price, as they do not require a white underbase.
- Prints with up to 4″ x 4″ are 8% off for dark garments and 15% off for light garments of the following price
Artwork modification pricing
- Simple artwork vector conversion : 25$
- Complexe artwork vector conversion : 45$
- Any modification on the artwork : 30$ / hour. Minimum 1 hour (2 revisions accepted)