Pricing will be adjusted on the customizer page.
Click on customize button to upload your design and proceed with the order.
Quick tips on how to order
- Prepare your artwork in a graphic software. Make sure your design area is 12″ x 16″, 300dpi resolution, transparent background. Accepted files : .png
- Drag and drop your prepared sheet in our customizer page. The customizer interface is 12″ x 16″. Resize it at the limits.
- Do not mirror your design.
- Make sure your designs are not pixelated. Bad input will result in a bad output. You can always email us to verify if your artwork is adequate. Due to a high order volume we do not have the possibility to contact each client prior to printing.
- Plastisol transfers are printed on a 12″ x 16″ sheets.
Transfers are printed with special plastisol inks that are designed for transfers. They have more opacity than regular plastisol inks. We pantone match every color. Please note : some difference in shading may occur.
- The designer page is 12″ x 16″. If you are not sure of the placement of your sheet, you can always write a note such as : (design 12″ wide or design 11.5″ wide). We inspect every design in Photoshop manually prior to production.
- The setup fee is already included on the cusomizer page .
Setup fee includes :
– Pantone color matching and mixing
– Printing your image on transparent sheet
– Burning the image on screen
– Setup the screen on press
– Proof and testing prior to production