The right choice for Heat Sensitive Garments and an Athletic look 💥
Be a PRO : Read all of the tabs prior to submitting your order
Turnaround time : 5 business days
- Most popular transfer for heat sensitive garments.
- Rubbery hand feel
- Shiny finish print. Used for sport items such as jerseys and jackets.
- Screen printed gang sheet product. 12″ x 16″ gang sheets.
- Cold peel release transfer
- Long durability, high stretchability and wash fastness. Will last for years
Suited for the following fabrics
- Knit Rayon
Must be applied with a heat press
- Prepress the garment to remove moisture and flatten the fiber
- Temperature : (300°F – 300°F)
- Time : 7 seconds – 10 seconds
- Pressure : firm (make sure to not scorch the fabric)
- Transfer can be covered with a teflon or parchment paper to avoid garment scorching
- Low temperature is not recommended for fine details.
Upload your designs in the following requirements
- 300 dpi resolution
- Transparent background
- Minimum line weight of 2 pixels.
- Minimum recommended empty space between two lines is 2 pixels.
- Make sure your designs are not pixelated. Bad input will result in a bad output. Example : fuzzy edges.
- Vector art is suggested.
- Upload your designs in the exact color as they should be printed.
- Transfers are printed with Pantone Coated colors.
- Accepted files : .ai, .eps, .png, .psd, .svg
- Printable area is 12″ x 16″. For prepared gang sheets upload your sheet at 12″ x 16″ exactly.
- Select the correct number of colors printed on your gang sheet (up to 6 colors)
– The summary table gives you the price per sheet and the total price.
– The table pricing gives you the breakdown per quantity range. Save up to 90% when ordering more!
- Click on the “Start and upload design” button to upload your prepared file or design your sheet online.
– “Upload a full design” button : simply upload your prepared sheet (12″ x 16″) with all of the designs.
– “Design here online” button : drag and drop your designs to create the transfer sheet on the website.
- Click on process button when ready.
- Change the exact quantity of sheets needed near the “Start and upload design” button.
- The pricing will change depending on quantity.
- Click on Add to Cart to complete your order.